For our client we are looking for a Front end developer
For a client we are looking for skilled, innovative and compassionate software engineers who are interested in working within the field of Internet of Things using the newest technologies, standards, and networks. Be part of developing tomorrows trends for large international customers and help to a IoT platform, which hosts more than 6.000.000 connected IoT devices across 600 networks all over the world. Be part of a best of breed team of industry experts and help to create tomorrows feature sets in an exponentially growing market. We are scaling up and are looking for UX, backend, frontend, and full-stack candidates.
1. Impact on End Results
• Analyse, research, estimate, plan, design, develop and implement web base UI experiences and software applications to allow delivery of services and associated business strategies.
• Analyse & redesign (automate) organisational workflows to optimise business processes
• Participate in an Iterative & Agile Software Development Lifecycle
• Analyse, research, estimate, plan, design, develop and implement software applications and solutions in an agile team of collages
• Manage and assist with the integration of new software solutions.
• Provide documentation, specifications, training and technical support for internally developed applications and solutions.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Experience in managing, maintaining, designing and developing modern and user friendly web based UI experiences
• Thorough experience with UI implementation in Spring Boot / Angular / Vaadin or similar
• Thorough experience the Java language and with the Java Enterprise Stack
• Experiences with integration through REST / JSON or Microservices
• Knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or similar - experience with Structured Query Language SQL.
• Knowledge development and continues integration practices, i.e. TDD, BDD, agile techniques and tools. Such as GIT / Scrum and Agile methods
• Design and create exiting, stylish and intuitive web-based user experiences using previous experience and skillsets
• Resolve complex application development and operational issues using knowledge and experience
• Master or bachelor degree in computer science at accredited university
• Strong English skills in speech and writing
• Good interpersonal skills
Duration: 30.6.2020 mulighed for forlængelse
Work load: 100 %
Working language: Dansk eller svensk og engelsk
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
2020-01-02 - 2020-06-30
Front end udvikling
Du skal være logget på for at ansøge om opgaver. Hvis du ikke har en konto, kan du nemt oprette en.