For our client we are looking for a consultant according to the specifications below.
General Consultant will contribute with deep Citrix Netscaler security knowledge in the project. Work will consist of evaluating security features for detecting threats and malware within encrypted traffic, by using Netscaler or integrating with other security controls. The consultant will be responsible for setting up a proof of concept solution and establish a final solution for a limited number of applications.
Required skills: - Citrix Netscaler and security features within Netscaler
- IPS, Intrusion Prevention Systems
- WAF, Web Application Firewall
- Traffic encryption, PKI
- Understand enterprise architecture setup
Other required skills: - Professional in documentation
- Professional level in English, written and spoken
- Takes an independent approach to ongoing project tasks, is proactive in terms of communicating possible issues, and takes the initiative in relation to relevant solutions
Previous experience from Nordea is a benefit, especially: - Good knowledge of Nordea processes
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nordea application and network architecture
- Knowledge of Nordea organisation/culture
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Work load: 25%
Working language: Swedish, English
CV’s and motivations need to be in English.
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
2020-04-14 - 2020-07-13
Denmark, KøbenhavnSweden, KøbenhavnSweden, KøbenhavnSweden, København
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
IPS - Intrusion Prevention Systems
Du skal være logget på for at ansøge om opgaver. Hvis du ikke har en konto, kan du nemt oprette en.