For our client we are looking for a Java developer
3+ years of business experience. Graduate from college or university. Experience with developing highly-available back-end solutions in JAVA.
Good knowledge of relevant tools and technology. Takes an independent approach to ongoing project tasks, is proactive in terms of communicating possible issues, and takes the initiative in relation to relevant solutions.
• strong server-side Java development skills (Java 8/9), including expertise in multi-threaded performance critical programming with excellent design and problem solving skills
• Strong core low-latency development experience, ideally within a service oriented architecture: comfortable with threading, inter-process communication, garbage collection.
• hands-on experience in building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies.
• experience with client-server messaging formats (REST/WebSocket/Aeron,FIX Protocol…).
• experience working with Agile methodologies, especially Kanban.
• cater for non-functional requirements including stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance
• strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to work as part of a team
Good to have:
• Familiarity with FIX protocol.
• Knowledge of FX Trading systems.
• Algo trading / electronic trading knowledge / hedging
You’ll be working in an agile team building out our strategic eFX trading applications in Copenhagen. The team is working on state of the art systems to meet new challenges in this fast paced business including our pricing platforms as well as algorithmic order execution systems. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy
Start date 2018-05-15
End date 2019-04-14
Work load: 100%
Working language: English /Danish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
2018-05-15 - 2019-04-14
Du skal være logget på for at ansøge om opgaver. Hvis du ikke har en konto, kan du nemt oprette en.