For our client we are looking for a Public Key Infrastructre (PKI) resource
Telenor Global Shared Services has decided to develop a new Global secure End-User Computing (GsEUC) solution based on the input from internal security uplift programs, with the purpose of preventing unauthorized access to critical systems and strengthening the ability to detect and mitigate potential incidents and data theft.
The current scope of GsEUC comprises of a EUC platform, based on the Microsoft licenses and comprising of the following:
Windows 10, MacOS, iOS and Android devices
Azure AD with components
Application access(SaaS applications such as O365 and local business applications) and Single-Sign-On
Print & scan services
Secure VPN global network
This GsEUC document outlines the need of expertise to fulfil the needs around accomplishing the requirements laid out for PKI setup complementing the GsEUC solution.
The following scope will be the minimum deliverables from the Contractor:
• PKI HLD for Global Secure End User Computing project
• PKI LLD for Global Secure End User Computing project
• Assisting implementation of solution
• Define, evaluate and compare solutions, document and help implement the necessary PKI components needed to automatically enrol device certificates to Windows 10 devices, Android, iOS and macOS devices, integration with Azure Key Vault, Prisma (Palo Alto), manually issuing SSL certificates where needed to printers, print server, Linux and Windows VMs, code signing user certificates. The main focus is securing wireless and wired network, including VPN client connections. User certificates for email encryption and signing is currently out of scope. Consider that a short-term solution might need to be implemented due to project deadlines, and that it must be possible to move to a more extensive long-term solution at a later stage.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in PKI Architecture
• Security Experience Desired
• Experience with SCEP desired
• Implementation experience of PKI
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 31/12/2019
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
Apple Mac OS X
Windows 10 Deployment
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.