For our client we are looking for one or more experienced Embedded Developers.
Our client need to broad their development team with 1 or more senior embedded developers. In the role you will work with development of embedded systems throughout the chain from idea to test. You get a great opportunity to influence the products of the future. Requirement production, design, testing and documentation are a natural part of the work. The customer works in Scrum teams according to agile methodology.
Bachelor or Master's degree within the engineering field.
Solid experience of hardware-related programming in C.
Experience of software testing is positive
• ARM (preferably STM32)
• IAR Workbench/Eclipse/GIT/Jenkins
• Autonomous systems
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Huskvarna (on-site)
Work load: 100%
Working language: English, Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - Open end date
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.