For our client we are looking for a HR Function Specialist.
We are seeking a Recruiter (HR Function Specialist) with relevant experience and background for our CoE HR Talent team in Sweden. As a HR Function Specialist you will have the opportunity to work in talent acquisition. There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as close collaboration with Global Business Services (GBS), HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE.
• Responsible for delivering talent acquisition processes
• Ensure quality of posting and create short lists
• Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
• Effectively partner with the GBS team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
• Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate
• Excellent customer and service orientation
• Proven consulting and initiating competencies
• Strong results orientation with a structured working approach
• Good developed communication, sales and advising skills
• Effectively working within a team
• Flexible, self-motivated and ability to work independently
• A responsible job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies to contribute to a better world
• Professional growth in a positive and dynamic work environment
• Possibility to work remote
This position is in Ludvika
• 2-3 years’ experience with full life-cycle recruiting including job brief, developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, offer and close
• Knowledge of local legislation regarding recruitment and employment requirements
• Solid English written and oral langue skills, and other local language as required
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
07/01/2019 - 30/06/2019
HR - Human Resource
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.