Description of the project/team
One part of the project scope is to establish a software security competence hub and provide development teams with security development best practices, guidance, tooling and expertise on how to design, build and deploy secure applications.
The role that we are searching for should help the project to accomplish this.
Work tasks - What work tasks are to be performed?
This role will design the capability for the Software Security competence hub.
• Identify, evaluate and implement appropriate tooling/architecture to support the software security lifecycle and organization for the Software security competence hub.
• Provide knowledge and recommendations based on best practice, but suited for the company landscape, concerning technical details in the implementation of the machinery for a Secure Development Lifecycle.
• Create and maintain security guidelines, secure coding standards and Secure Development Lifecycle.
• Provide advice and guidance on tools and security steps in the Secure Development Lifecycle.
• Facilitate threat modelling workshops with development teams.
• Build and maintain relations within the organization.
• Present designs and models for internal H&M groups.
• Organize and facilitate forums for Security Campions.
• Organize Secure Coding training.
• Facilitate workshops.
Technical Competences – Describe the technical competence.
• Experience from software development
• Excellent skills with secure coding frameworks and best practices such as OWASP and CWE/SANS.
• Excellent skills regarding Secure Development Lifecycle & DevOps Security.
• Technical knowledge regarding secure coding tools like SAST, DAST, container security, Fuzz, DevOps Security and threat modelling.
• Experience of communicating to technical staff and some experience of communicating to C-level management.
• Great skills in both Swedish and English, verbally as well as in writing
o Secure Coding tools
Personal Competences – What three main personal competences are we looking for?
Language skills – Which language is required and preferred?
Work load: 100%
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
07/08/2019 - 30/11/2019
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.