For our client we are looking for a Java Developer
We are looking for a skilled Java developer to join our customers connected car services development efforts. You will work with the latest technologies such as AWS and Microservices to develop cutting edge solutions and services. Our customer is in a leading position in these areas and know that to stay ahead they will need to grow and innovate, this is where you come in. Together with an agile team you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service, from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations. Our customer works with the philosophy to give you the tools to be the best and the reasons to stay.
In this assignment you will always work with the latest technologies in a highly skilled team. Our customer offers a constant development while you get to learn new things and have fun while doing so. To thrive in this team, we see that you are open-minded, flexible and enjoys challenging and changing conditions.
• Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area.
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Needed Competence:
o Java 8
o Spring Boot
o REST and JPA
o Unit testing (JUnit)
o Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum)
o Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
o AWS/Cloud Environment
o Microservices architecture
o Active MQ
o xperience from relational- as well as non-relational databases
o Experience from working with Continuous Integration
o Fundamental IT Security Knowledge
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 12/11/2019
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.