For our client we are looking for a Contract Management / Legal role with the responsibility for global legal compliance within the area of WiFi, with ownership of local Terms & Conditions for all brands and legal questions connected to the solution WiFi In Store.
The assignment will include contacts with stakeholders globally, both internally and externally with local legal advisors and vendors. You are expected to work independently with confidence, taking necessary decisions and actions based on your legal skills and experience, and specific circumstances locally which may change over time. The workload of this role will vary over time with an estimated average between 75-100 % of an FTE.
- Global and Swedish news coverage on areas relating to Global WiFi In Store, such as Telecom regulations, Consumer law and Personal Data regulations and there to relating case law in our markets.
- Keep contact with and remind country responsible of their duties to update the legal status of WiFi In Store on their markets.
- Process incoming information and requests for change from country responsible and analyze the impact on WiFi In Store:
- Legal compliance
- Technical impact on the WiFi Solution
- Impact on the Terms & Conditions
- Impact on other WiFi related in-house projects
- Revise and keep Terms & Conditions updated according to the legal status for each country.
- Set legal requirement for the Splash Page in each country.
- Expedite and handle New Market Entries legal review for WiFi In Store and be responsible for all communications with stakeholders such as local legal advisers, country responsible and WiFi In Stores technical team.
- Asses new functionality in the WiFi In Store technical solution provided by Supplier or the need for such in order for WIFI In Store to be legally compliant. For instance in relation to Privacy regulations in different markets.
- Support with information regarding the WiFi In Store legal set up in case of queries from the press, authorities such as the Data Inspection and questions from WiFi users in store.
- Handle incoming request from Data Subjects that are forwarded from Customer Service.
- Support in-house projects with connections to WiFi In Store.
- Several years of legal experience
- Solid experience of writing agreements
- Ability to set up guidelines and take decisions regarding the area of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge in English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of WiFi technology
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of ITIL
- Have understanding and insight into technology and infrastructure/operations in an overall level.
- You work accurately, methodical and structured and are self-motivated
- You are open minded and like challenges
- You like to work in a fast pace
- You can respond quickly to shifting demands
- You inspire, motivate and create a good climate in your team
- You enjoy working in a team, but will still be able to work independently within the framework of a project
- Your social skills are high
- You are good in communicating to concerned parties on different levels in the organization
- The client office is an activity based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace
Work load: 75%-100%
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons Ework can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
03/12/2018 - 30/11/2019
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.