For our client we are looking for a Global Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for a Global Sales Support Specialist, a former Electrical Engineer that is now looking for possibilities within a Sales role.
The role is split 50/50 between 'Global Sales Support Specialist', and 'Customer Support & Order Handling' .
As the Global Sales Support Specialist you will support the local sales and product marketing teams in the assigned set of countries and the assigned Product Groups with technical and commercial tasks. Serve as a key technical resource in the assigned area. Offers technical advice and provides comment on inquiry specifications for customers/channels/Sales Specialists with regard to the clients products/systems/ applications. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs. Proposes technical solutions for complex enquiries.Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues. Offers product/ solution/service related training. Prepares and checks technical articles for publication.
Key areas of strengths to be successful in the role,
1. Strong technical skills (electrical)
2. Structured incl administrative skills
3. Communication skills
4. Drive (Proactive and willing to do an extra effort)
7. Team player & fits into the team
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 28/06/2019
Technical sales support
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.