For Telia Norway we are looking for a Senior App developer iOS for B2B capacity
We are looking for an Senior App developer to be part of one of our cross-functional teams. You will be part of a team consisting of both developers, UX designers and business representatives. You will work on development of our App, where focus is to improve the customer experience in combination with our business goals.
* Work tightly together with UX people in the team to design and develop apps.
* Design and build advanced applications primarily for the iOS platform.
* Work together with the rest of the team to improve the development process, from idea to production
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and API’s
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Good knowledge and experience with Swift and Objective C
* Experience with Git
* Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, etc
* Experience with or interest in agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
* A people person and great at working in cross-functional and virtual teams with people from other parts of the organization.
* A skilled App developer within IOS, preferably with a good understanding of backend development
* Passionate about technology in general and mobile in particular, and have a strong interest in learning about and playing with new technologies. You might have some spare-time projects that you are proud of and want to tell us about
* Detail oriented and genuinely interested in user experience
* Concerned about writing maintainable and testable code
* Social and outgoing, with good communication skills
* Thriving in fast-paced environments, rooted in agile methodologies.
* Self-driven with the ability to work towards a common goal without micro management
* Driven by internal motivation, taking initiative on, and responsibility for, new ideas, instead of waiting for requirements or handovers from business units.
* Fluent in English, both oral and written.
It is a big plus if you have
* Experience working with Android
* Knowledge of GraphQL
* Fluency in Norwegian, both oral and written
Duration: 4 months and with possibility to prolong
Work load: 100 %
Working language: Fluent in English and Norwegian, both oral and written.
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - Open end date
Mobile & App Development
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.