For our client we are looking for a Network Technician
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Network Technician to work in our customers complex hybrid environment. The ideal candidate will be a competent individual, have a great passion for technology and an analytical mindset needed for effective management and troubleshooting. This role will be a part of the network team which supports the delivery of connected vehicle services. A major element of the daily business is in understanding the incoming business requirements and translating these into the needed network design and configuration. Configuring and troubleshooting complex integrations between networks, applications and suppliers is another part of the daily routine.
To thrive in this role you enjoy establishing and maintaining good working relations with our customers and thrive in a global, multi-cultural organization. Proactively supporting application development teams and having a strong desire to continuously improve deliveries comes naturally. You are a good communicator, willingly take on responsibilities and are committed to delivering on our customer deadlines. You are proficient in both written and spoken Swedish as well as English.
- Very good understanding of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experienced in configuration, optimization and management of commonly used network infrastructure.
- Specific experience of Juniper, Big IP F5 and Palo Alto is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of cloud network technologies, preferably AWS, together with on-premise integrations.
- Linux and scripting skills
- Industry certifications strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience working with above
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 30/04/2020
Network & Communication
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.