Scope The Global SSE will work in our costumers Supporting Service Network global operations team with incidents, implementations, changes, continuous improvements and delivery. The implementations shall be according to our customers datacenters network design and documented accordingly. Focus will be to deliver service deliverables and provide global support within GSS Network scope and be part of evolvement of the service solutions for delivery of the service together with IPCC flow and service maintenance.
Technical skills/knowledge (Must have)
At least 5 years of working with complex infrastructures, datacenter and firewall environments.
At least CCNP or JNCIP certificates level or equal and used to working with, and have deep knowledge about routers, switches and firewalls from different vendors in live environments and understand what it means to operate live network environments with many users.
Hands on and configuration experience (hands-on) track record with Juniper networks devices and JunOS CLI
• Juniper MX routers
• Juniper Switches (QFX, EX)
• Juniper Chassis Cluster technologies (VC, VCF)
• Service provide routing and switching
Experience with Service provider routing
• Import / export policies
• ISIS and or OSPF
Experience with Service provider switching
• Bridge Domains
• Virtual Switches
• Spanning Tree
• High Availability
• L3 VPN
• L2 VPN
Technical skills/knowledge (Good to have)
5 years of working with networks, preferable at least 3 years of Test Environments or Development Environments.
Experience with security policies and rules
• maintaining Palo Alto and Juniper SRX firewalls
Familiar with environments with multiple WANs
• Development experience with APIs
Virtualization platforms and networking with virtualization platforms
Good knowledge of Linux CLI
Working in Multiple vendor environments in addition to Juniper
• Palo Alto
• Extreme Networks
Soft skills Self-driven to look for solutions and own the assigned issues. Have a thirst for knowledge and be inquisitive of new technologies. Be an inclusive team player and embrace diversities of the globally distributed team.
Duration: Open End Date
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish & English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - Open end date
Network & Communication
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.