Description of Assignment
Monitoring expert with strategic view, subject matter expert within the field of technical and business activity monitoring of our clients Group Sales Online initiative with overall responsibility for strategical, tactical and operation aspects of monitoring of the Online Sales Platform and associated business processes.
Main areas of responsibility include ownership of the relationship between the stakeholders involved such as our clients business, IT organization and suppliers to ensure an efficient and cost-effective monitoring that satisfies the need of the key users of the platform.
Other key areas are governing external suppliers and staff, successfully work in matrix organizations and achieve results through collaborating with others and leverage the supplier's services and competence to ensure a qualitative delivery where our clients interests are best met.
This is a long term assignment, initially full time for one year and work degree will be evaluated after that.
• Take lead on the strategic work for monitoring on our clients Group's Online Sales Platform
• Coordinate all monitoring initiatives related to the Online Sales Platform
• Collaborate with supplier(s) representatives in the field of monitoring
• Manage review of system selection, design and implementation of monitoring solutions
• Actively drive and manage monitoring initiatives across the Sales Online Organization
• SPOC for all aspects of monitoring initiative from a technical architecture, Infra and business perspective
• Follow-up on the supplier's delivery and deliverables in the monitoring field
• Understand business needs and the technical solution and combine them to monitoring solutions
• Actively work with the stakeholders to ensure progress in the monitoring field
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience of monitoring in a complex system landscape
• Ability to plan and manage initiatives in complex situations in a global environment
• Experience of governance of suppliers
• Experience of implementations complex solutions in the field of expertise
• Experience of follow up of purchased services
• Experience of business analysis
• Experience in requirements work to develop or purchases of services
• Ability to manage many parallel activities while maintaining focus on high quality and deliver according to schedule
• Swedish fluently written and spoken
• English fluently written and spoken
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Extensive experience from monitoring tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace or equivalent systems
• ITIL – in particular Service Delivery and SLA
• Have understanding and insight into technology and infrastructure/operations at a detailed level
• Facilitations of workshops
• Experience of Retail
• You are open minded and like challenges
• You like to work in a fast pace
• You can respond quickly to shifting demands
• You inspire, motivate and create a good climate in your team
• You enjoy working in a team, but will still be able to work independently within the framework of a project
• You work accurately, methodical and structured and are self-motivated
• Your social skills are high
• You are good in communicating to concerned parties on different levels in the organization
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
04/03/2019 - 31/08/2019
ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.