For our client we are looking for a PKI Technician
We are looking for a PKI Technician to work within the PKI area in Identity Access Management. We are looking for someone with skills and experience in the PKI area that can participate in the daily work to deliver a high quality service to external customers and participate in various projects. In this role we see that you enjoy working in a team. As a person we believe you to be curious, proactive and able to take your own initiatives. Our customer works is organized in teams and you should enjoy sharing knowledge and work in collaboration with your colleagues.
Tasks in the assignment:
• Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, and governance
• Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures.
• Meet with customers to identify and analyze requirements, risks, business processes, existing technologies, etc
• Design, develop and implement PKI processes
• Strong technical writing skills
• Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Large enterprise IT consulting, administration, or support experience
• Strong Knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
• Hands-on familiarity with Microsoft Certificate Services and related components
• Working knowledge of Active Directory and its integration with Microsoft PKI
• Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, authentication, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc.
• General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - Open end date
Microsoft Active Directory
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.