The Global Online Expansion program is one of the top 5 most strategic initiatives at our client today. It is a cross-functional multi-year journey to enable rapid e-commerce expansion for our clients brand. A vital part of that endeavor is the establishment of a new e-commerce platform, which is delivered in close collaboration with an external IT supplier.
The program has been remarkably successful, achieving expansion to new markets in record time with good quality. One of the key success factors is the working atmosphere where program members live the core values of "we are one team" and "we believe in people", making every challenge easier to overcome.
To meet the business requirements in the coming years and have sustainable services towards business, we are now strengthening the functional area Merch Online with solution competence in an Area Solution Responsible (ASR) in the Marketplace area. We are currently maintaining marketplaces Alshaya and TMall.
The ASR role bring solution knowledge and expertise in maintenance to ensure our solutions works the best over time and meet business need.
• Many times there are rest activities from projects that maintenance need to fix and improve in maintenance. This is known from both Tmall and Alshaya project.
• When in maintenance nothing is static in our environments and an important task is to stay on top with ongoing changes and ensure the solutions keep working.
• Changes can also be initiated by suppliers to improve the solution
• Business can initiate improvements that may be implemented in maintenance or project releases.
• IT needs solution knowledge to be a relevant partner to business to be able to discuss on new demands and improvements.
• The solutions bridge several technical services that this role need to coordinate cross.
The responsibility involves interaction in everything from pre-study, POC, design, building, testing, deploying and maintenance of the solutions.
Our IT office in Marievik is activity based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace.
Your-to-do list as an Area Solution Responsible includes:
• Work closely with other roles in development process, ex architects and requirement analysts, to ensure quality solutions maintainability.
• Take on a Quality Assurance role from a maintenance perspective regarding changes and improvements in solutions.
• Ensure processes and way of working from a solution perspective when projects are handed over to maintenance.
• Be able to understand and discuss business need and how that translates to solution needs.
• Drive solution improvements together with relevant IT roles, business and suppliers.
• Ensure the solutions are improved in both functional and non-functional area
• Ensure solution documentation is done and maintained
• Conduct requirements and design reviews from a maintenance and quality perspective
• Raise risks, issues and benefits
• Support decision making such as prioritization, go&nogo, solution design etc.
• Be up to date with other initiatives which will impact the solutions
• Work close with architects, requirement analysts and system responsible to share solution knowledge
• Report status to Area lead
Just like everyone at our client, we believe you are a social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
• Relevant business knowledge
• Hands on knowledge and experience from relevant e-commerce solutions and integrations
• Experience working with solution architecture and design
• Experience working in delivery and maintenance
• IT Service management experience
• Be able to keep many subjects ongoing at the same time, sometimes in a high pressure environment
• Used to adopt to change
• Cross dependency awareness
• Open and communicative both towards business and IT
Work load: 100%
Working language: Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
17/06/2019 - 31/12/2019
ITSM (IT Service Management)
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.