We are looking for a Data Engineer to work in our customers newly started data science team. This is a team in our customers Engine Development Testing department and the data us used in their development process. Data comes from both in-house testing and real world engine usage. As data engineer, you are a person with knowledge and experience in setting up database structures from raw data, merging data from different sources, building advanced querying tools and general data driven production coding.
• Responsible for data maintenance in the data management group
• Set up hardware and software requirements for big data
• Connect multiple databases and servers
• Write complex queries for databases
• Improving data collection procedures
• Verifying the integrity of data used for analysis and developing automated deviation detection systems
• Collaborate with engine development project and virtual testing to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
• Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
• Advanced coding/programming (e.g. Python, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, MongoDB, Elastic Search)
• Good understanding of databases, data handling, data structures, etc.
• Previous experience with setting up databases, writing queries, etc. for a new project
• Working with different file formats and database API’s
• Great collaboration and communication skills and like to work in a team
• Interest/potential interest in data science/data analysis
• Knowledge of working in software oriented organizations
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 31/12/2019
Other Systems Development
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.