For our client we are looking for a Developer for the IoT team.
• Member of a Scrum Team creating IoT platform for Predictive Maintenance IoT Solution.
• Represent the IoT platform and tool Team and take on development tasks.
• Participate in regular Scrum activities; Stand-up, Demo, Sprint planning etc.
• Interact with other Scrum Teams for advice and alignment
Specific skills required Technical Skills
• Experienced software developer (C# .NET)
• Experience from working with Microsoft Azure products is a big plus (Azure IoT Edge, Azure IoT Hub, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database)
• Experience from System Integration
• Experience from Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Knowledge about Docker and Linux are a plus
• Strong personal drive & problem-solving mentality
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to work across time-zones, culturally aware and able to collaborate with people from other countries.
• Team player – will collect and share information with colleagues in order to improve our software.
• Self-motivated and driven. Communicates and debates solutions to issues found. Proactively contacts colleagues or lead to work on problems or improvements.
• Experience from working in Agile & DevOps environments
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
OBS! You are requred to bring your own computer during the assignmnet.
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
01/04/2019 - 31/12/2019
Other Systems Development
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.