For our client we are looking for a Project Manager.
Lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with our client policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
Establishes monthly status reports to customers as well as to project reviews.
- Experience with working in SAP for project planning, monitoring and control is a must.
- Most communication in project is in Swedish, but good English writing and speaking is appreciated.
- Experience from managing delivery projects with commercial responsibility is required.
- Good understanding of Power Transmission and Power Distribution is required.
- Understanding of Relay protection and control is desired.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 28/06/2019
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.