For our client we are looking for a requirement engineer resource.
Day to day activities will include:
- DOORS database or project folder administration, setting up access controls, building views including those which filters, basic DXL scripting with knowledge of common DOORS community scripts and capabilities, and are capable of configuring, monitoring and checking the application
- Analyse statements and set attributes etc
- Pulling together qualification and V&V reports, utilising DOORS information models, formatting DOORS module \ traceability content to create reports (exporting from DOORS to MS Word and Excel) and doing the necessary checks
- Supporting testing and V&V evidence reviews using requirements and V&V outputs and an understanding of associated document and configuration management
- Experience with requirements management tools.
- Experience with IBM DOORS covering both requirements and V&V and database administration activities
Duration: May 2019
Work load: 100% onsite at customer premise
Working language: English and Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 31/05/2019
Requirement and conceptual analysis
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.