For our client we are looking for a Head of DevOps
• Set DevOps strategy and implement it.
• Responsible for monitoring, cloud, CICD.
• Coach your team and be responsible for budget and allocation of your personal.
• Design and implement long-term strategic goals balance with short-term tactical plans for DevOps area.
• Build and maintain high performance infrastructure that will scale.
• DevOps tooling.
• Ability to follow latest trends and implement new tools, ideas and best practice.
• Provides DevOps expertise, direction, and assistance across all levels of the IT organization.
• Monitor stack health for issues with reliability, performance, durability and security and take action or give recommendation based on result.
• Develop and maintain a culture of innovation and operational efficiency in the team.
• Attract, recruit, manage, and mentor great DevOps Engineers maintaining a high bar of performance.
• A minimum 5 years experience as DevOps, with focus on application reliability, performance, scalability, cloud and CICD.
• Experience architecting highly scalable cloud and data center infrastructure.
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment is required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all stakeholders.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. You believe and practice servant leadership, but can also be a manager when needed.
CV: Apply with maximum 3 pages
Duration: 3 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish/English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 24/08/2019
Scrum Master & Development Lead
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.