For our client we are looking for a Testleader. Due to a maternity leave, we are now looking for a temporary senior test lead for the online cross-delivery to the e-commerce platform. You will be responsible for all test phases of the online solution end to end. You will be working between business, our in-house team and our suppliers to ensure the overall quality of each delivery. You are part of the delivery management and work close to delivery lead, requirement lead, architect lead and team leads to set overall phases for the delivery and work with continuous improvements in the way of working.
The system architecture is often very complex with multiple system integrations and stakeholders. Therefore, it is required that you have good planning and communication skills. You also need to understand critical risk areas in online platforms.
We have a fast-paced business with constant changes. During the next year we see a move to a more agile way of working on the agenda. Also, we are moving towards a more customer-centric operating model where an even closer relationship to our business will be an essential success factor.
• Manage the test leaders within the online delivery in everyday working activities and through changes affecting our business and way of working
• Responsible for all test phases within the end to end delivery
• Work with continuous improvements of processes and way of working, especially driving towards a more agile way of working
• Work close with business QA lead to set way of working for the entire delivery
• Validate that our vendors carry out high quality tests
• Responsible for that we have adequately prepared test environments available when needed
• Report and follow-up on test progress
• Participate in different cross initiatives on our behalf
• Experienced test manager
• Leadership skills
• Knowledge of large and complex systems with a lot of integrations and dependencies
• Experience from working with test team in Managed service
• Working experience from test processes, methods and testing
• Have a sound knowledge of web and e-commerce solutions
• Knowledge of Logistics, Supply Chain, Payments and Customer Service solutions
• Previous experience from working with Hybris, Adobe AEM
• Thrive in and enjoy a changing and dynamic environment
• Possess strong planning and coordination skills
• Have strong communication skills
• Are self -propelled and can prioritize your workload with minimal supervision,
• Are willing to grow as a person and reflect and learn from your experiences
• Believe in relationships over contracts and can create long-lasting relationships with peers and colleagues both within the company and our suppliers
Work load: 100%
Working language:Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
03/06/2019 - 30/09/2020
Adobe Experince Manager (AEM)
Log in to apply for the assignment. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.