Ework Group AB (publ) publishes Interim Report, January – June 2022: A strong quarter
“We are summing up a new quarter with very good development for Ework. We experienced further strong demand for our services, good growth, and the highest quarterly result ever for a second quarter. We keep a high pace in our business development work and have good potential to continue to perform better than the overall market."
Extract from CEO Karin Schreil’s commentary to the Interim Report
Second quarter 2022 compared to 2021
· Net sales rose 19 percent to SEK 3,967 M (3,347). The increase is due to continued strong demand and higher prices.
· Operating profit rose 4 percent to SEK 34.9 million (33.4) resulting from the higher sales level and increased contributions from PayExpress and Ework Services. The costs increased in part following the sharp increase in sales, partly due to a return to a more normal level of activity in the business after the pandemic-related restrictions were eased.
· Profit after financial items increased by another 7 percent to SEK 33.4 million (31.1).
· Order intake rose 15 percent to SEK 5,771 M (5,038).
· The number of consultants on assignment reached a record-high 12,781 (10,961).
· Earnings after tax per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.50 (1.41), an increase of 6 percent.
· Result after tax per share after dilution amounted to SEK 1.49 (1.41), an increase of 6 percent.
First half of 2022 compared to 2021
· Net sales rose 21 percent to SEK 7,891 million (6,512).
· Operating profit increased 34 percent to SEK 81.9 million (61.0).
· Profit after financial items increased 31 percent to 78.4 MSEK (59.7).
· Earnings after tax per share before dilution amounted to SEK 3.55 (2.70), an increase of 31 percent.
· Result after tax per share after dilution amounted to SEK 3.54 (2.70), an increase of 31 percent.
The complete Interim Report is available via link below or at www.eworkgroup.com
For further information, please contact:
Karin Schreil, CEO, +46 (0)70 794 58 83
Klas Rewelj, CFO, +46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, +46 (0)70 626 54 24
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Ework Group AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 12:30 (CET) on 19 July 2022, through the agency of the CEO.
Ework Group is a market-leading and independent consultant provider operating in northern Europe, which focuses on IT, telecom, technology, and business development. Without having consultants employed, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right competence from the whole market. Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000, and is now active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Poland. The firm has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and has about 12,000 consultants on assignment. Ework’s head office is in Stockholm. Its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.