Year-end Report, January - December 2014
”eWork closes 2014 on a strong note whilst net sales, order intake and operating profit increased significantly. We have seen a positive turn of the market trend. Engineering consultants is a growing sector and we are now stepping outside the Nordic countries by introducing operations in Poland. We are well positioned for continued positive development in 2015.”
Extract from President and CEO Zoran Covic's comment to the year-end report.
Fourth quarter 2014 compared with 2013
· Net sales increased by 26 percent to SEK 1,389 million (1,106).
· Operating profit was SEK 15.6 million (9.5) an increase by 65 percent before non-recurring items in 2013.
· Order intake was SEK 2,740 million (1,902), the highest in the history of the company, a 44 percent increase compared with the same period last year.
· Profit after tax per share after dilution increased to 0.77 SEK (0.37).
· The significant profit growth is due primarily to an increased number of new consultant appointments, mainly in the Swedish operations.
· The Board of Directors resolved to propose the AGM dividends of SEK 2.50 per share (2.50) and in addition, extraordinary dividends of SEK 2.00 per share.
After the end of the period, eWork resolved to introduce operations in Poland during 2015.
Full year 2014 compared with 2013
· Net sales increased by 25 percent to SEK 4,714 million (3,767).
· Operating profit increased by 22 percent to SEK 52.3 million (42.8).
· Profit after tax per share after dilution increased to SEK 2.43 SEK (1.89).
· The Nordic consulting marked had turned over to a positive trend that progressed gradually during the year, most notably in the fourth quarter.
· eWork grew significantly during the year, mainly through take-over contracts and new outsourcing collaborations, but standard contracts with new consultant appointments also made positive progress.
· By means of a few large collaboration agreements, engineering consultants saw a break-through as a substantial competence area alongside IT and telecoms.
The year-end report will be presented today at 1.00 pm in a meeting in the company’s offices at Klarabergsgatan 60, 3:rd floor. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts for additional information:
Zoran Covic, President and CEO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 706 65 65 17
Magnus Eriksson, vice President and CFO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 733 82 84 80