Ework Group AB (publ) publishes Interim Report, January – March 2021: Pronounced recovery continues
“Ework started 2021 by continuing its pronounced recovery in the first quarter. Positive sales performance, reduced expenses and greater efficiency in our business enabled EBIT of SEK 27.6 M. These earnings are close to the previous year’s level despite lower revenue for pandemic related reasons.”
Extract from CEO Zoran Covic’s commentary to the Interim Report
First quarter 2021 compared to 2020
· Net sales down by 7% to SEK 3,165 M (3,413).
· EBIT decreased by 3% to SEK 27.6 M (28.5).
· Profit after financial items rose by 4% to SEK 28.6 M (27.5).
· Order intake down by 10% to SEK 3,991 M (4,426).
· Earnings per share after tax before and after dilution were SEK 1.29 (1.30).
· Earnings were charged with SEK 3.1 M of expenses for organisational changes.
· The Polish operation started reporting as an independent segment.
· The market continued its recovery, with the demand for consulting services increasing quarter on quarter.
· The company's view that sales and earnings can grow in 2021 was reinforced in the quarter.
The complete Interim Report is available via link below or at www.eworkgroup.com
For further information, please contact:
Zoran Covic, CEO, 46 (0) 706 65 65 17
Ola Maalsnes, CFO, 46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, 46 (0) 738 68 22 90
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Ework Group AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 10:30 a.m. (CET) on 28 April 2021, through the agency of the CEO.
Ework Group is a market-leading and independent consultant provider operating in northern Europe, which focuses on IT, telecom, technology, and business development. Without having consultants employed, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right competence from the whole market. Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000, and is now active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The company has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and approximately 10,000 consultants on assignment. Ework’s head office is in Stockholm. Its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.