Interim report, January - June 2016: Strong market and continued high growth
"eWork had a good second quarter. The market remains hot, our growth was high, and we executed an intensive development process to move towards our challenging targets for 2020.
In the second quarter, we took momentous steps in our efforts to build the new eWork – which will more than double in size in a few years. Demand for our services was really positive, with order intake up by as much as 50%. It's particularily satisfying that the increase in order intake derives from a broad source of growth in many of our clients. For the first time, our base of consultants on assignment passed 6,000."
Extract from CEO Zoran Covic's commentary to the interim report.
Second quarter 2016 compared to 2015
• Net sales increased by 23% to SEK 1,934 M (1,575).
• Operating profit up by 15% to SEK 24.9 M (21.7).
• Order intake rose by 50% to SEK 3,022 M (2,019), thus passing SEK 3 billion in a single quarter for the first time.
• Earnings per share after tax and after dilution were SEK 1.13 (0.98).
First half-year 2016 compared to 2015
• Net sales increased by 19% to SEK 3,619 M (3,032).
• Operating profit up by 14% to SEK 44.5 M (38.9).
• The consultant market remained strong throughout the period with healthy demand for consultants for new assignments.
For further information, please contact:
Zoran Covic, President and CEO, 46 (0) 706 65 65 17, email@example.com
Magnus Eriksson, deputy CEO and CFO, 46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, 46 (0) 733 82 84 80, firstname.lastname@example.org