Year-End Report, January 2010 – December 2010
"eWork reports substantially improved sales and profits for 2010 further to successful market cultivation, economic recovery and our own structural process. The positive trends continued in the fourth quarter."
Claes Ruthberg, CEO
FOURTH QUARTER 2010 COMPARED WITH 2009
· Net sales rose by 41 percent to SEK 578.5 million (411.2).
· Operating profit improved by 166 percent to SEK 11.7 million (4.4).
· Order intake was SEK 915 million (584) - the highest level ever achieved for one individual quarter.
· Earnings per share after tax were SEK 0.44 (0.27).
FULL-YEAR, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2010 COMPARED WITH 2009
· Net sales rose by 16 percent to SEK 1,904.2 million (1,640.1).
· Earnings per share after tax were SEK 1.57 (0.71).
· The client offer has been broadened and new products launched under the names of Sourcing Management and Single Sourcing.
· eWork opened new office in Linköping.
· Staffan Salén took up his duties as new chairman.
· The eWork share was traded on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
· The Board of Directors has resolved to propose to the AGM a dividend of SEK 1.15 (0.75) per share.