Interim Report, April - June 2015
”The second quarter was strong for eWork. Sales grew by 34 percent and earnings by as much as 72 percent. All countries are going and increasing their profitability. The positive progress that commenced in 2015 continued in the quarter. We saw continued demand increases for our services, so the number of consultants on assignment passed 5,000 for the first time.”
Extract of CEO Zoran Covic’s commentary to the interim report.
Second quarter 2015 compared to 2014
• Net sales increased by 34 percent to SEK 1,575 million (1,179).
• Operating profit rose by 72 percent to SEK 21.7 million (12.6).
• Order intake was SEK 2,019 million (1,592), up 27 percent.
• Profit after tax per share was SEK 0.98 (0.57), before and after dilution.
• The period was the first time eWork had over 5,000 consultants on assignment simultaneously.
First half-year 2015 compared to 2014
• Net sales increased by 33 percent to SEK 3,032 million (2,283).
• Operating profit rose by 50 percent to SEK 38.9 million (26.0).
• Operating margin expanded progressively, explained by growth in the number of
consultants on new assignments.
• eWork judges that it outgrew the market, and thus won market share.
The full interim report is available via link below and on www.ework.se
Contacts for more information
Zoran Covic, President and CEO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 706 65 65 17
Magnus Eriksson, CFO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 733 82 84 80
eWork Scandinavia AB is a complete consultant provider with over 5,000 consultants on assignment within the fields of IT, telecom, technology, and business development. eWork offers an objective selection of specialists from the largest consultant network on the market with over 65,000 consultants, offering clients better pricing, quality and time efficiency. eWork has framework agreements with more than 140 clients among the Nordic region’s leading companies active in most sectors. The Company’s share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The information hereby disclosed is mandatory for eWork Scandinavia AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act.