Interim Report, January - June 2013
"eWork achieved a major milestone in the quarter when we secured our second really large-scale MSP (managed service provider) deal, on this occasion with TetraPak. Thus we demonstrated once again that we’re the strongest provider on the market, with a functional MSP concept for the whole Nordic region. Meanwhile, this deal is a breakthrough in the technology consultant segment."
Claes Ruthberg, President and CEO
SECOND QUARTER 2013 COMPARED WITH 2012
• Net sales rose by 6 percent to SEK 931.8 million (877.2).
• Operating profit decreased by 22 percent to SEK 12.5 million (16.0).
• Order intake increased by 12 percent and amounted to SEK 1,226 million (1,090).
• Profit after tax per share was SEK 0.55 (0.71), the same amount before and after dilution.
• The market remained hesitant, which negatively affected the number of ongoing consultant appointments.
• However, interest in consolidating and MSP (managed service provider) business was high.
• An MSP deal was signed with Tetra Pak, expected to amount to over 10 percent of the Group’s net sales.
• This agreement with TetraPak mainly relates to technology consultants, which marks a breakthrough for eWork in this segment.
FIRST HALF-YEAR 2013 COMPARED WITH 2012
• Net sales increased by 8 percent to SEK 1,886.0 million (1,747).
• Operating profit decreased by 9 percent to SEK 27.3 (30.0) million.
• eWork judges that it won market share on a generally hesitant market. Its sales mix included a higher share of outsourcing and takeover contracts, which explains its lower operating margin.
For further information please contact:
Claes Ruthberg, CEO 46-70-3746475, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Eriksson, CFO, 46 733 82 84 80, E-mail: email@example.com
On the reporting date, questions should be addressed to Magnus Eriksson in the first instance.