Interim Report January - March 2012
eWork's net sales grew by 43 percent in the first quarter of the year, and the order intake rose by 30 percent. The operating profit also improved compared with last year. The quarter included the launch of our important assignment for Sony Mobile Communications.
· Net sales rose by 43 percent to SEK 869.9 million (610.3)
· Operating profit increased by 30 percent to SEK 13.9 million (10.7)
· Order intake was SEK 1,023.0 million (784.7), representing an increase of 30 percent
· Earnings per share after tax were SEK 0.62 (0.47)
· The assignment for Sony Mobile Communications was launched at the beginning of the year and has developed as planned.
· A number of new framework agreements were signed during the period, and several major assignments were started.
· This report has been revised as regards the net sales of the Finnish operations, which increased slightly during the quarter to SEK 77.4 million (76.3).
Information disclosed in this interim report is that which eWork Scandinavia AB (publ) will publish pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act. Such information will be submitted for publication at 08.00 hrs (CET) on 24 April 2012.
For more information please contact:
Claes Ruthberg, vd och koncernchef
46-8-50 60 55 00, E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Ulf Henning, CFO
46-8-50 60 55 12, mobiltelefon: 46-70-555 35 54, E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org