Year-end Report, January – December 2012
"The fourth quarter marked a brisk conclusion to 2012, which was a new record year for eWork in many respects. In the year, we delivered SEK 3.5 billion-worth of consulting services. The fourth quarter was the first individual quarter with sales of over SEK 1 billion, 3,150 consultants on assignment and an order intake exceeding SEK 1.5 billion. Accordingly, we strengthened our positioning as one of the leading consultant suppliers in the Nordics."
Claes Ruthberg, President and CEO
FOURTH QUARTER 2012 COMPARED WITH 2011
· Net sales rose by 33 percent to SEK 1,009.2 million (760.9)
· Operating profit was SEK 18.3 million (18.3)
· Order intake was SEK 1,571 million (1,406), an increase of 12 percent
· Diluted earnings per share after tax were SEK 0.82 (0.82)
· A new Group management was appointed, reinforced by operational business managers
· New framework agreements signed on accounts including CSN and SPV in Sweden, SKI (the government procurement service) in Denmark, and NPRA (the National Public Roads Administration) in Norway.
· The Board of Directors has decided to propose a dividend of SEK 2.50 (1.85) per share to the AGM.
FULL YEAR 2012 COMPARED WITH 2011
· Net sales rose by 35 percent to SEK 3,525.1 million (2,611.8)
· Operating profit increased by 11 percent to SEK 61.9 million (56.0)
· Diluted earnings per share after tax were SEK 2.74 (2.48)
· Demand for eWork’s services was good despite demand on the consulting market generally levelling off.
· The sales mix contained a higher share of outsourcing and takeover contracts, which explains the lower operating margin.
For further information please contact:
Claes Ruthberg, CEO +46-70-3746475, E-mail: email@example.com
(firstname.lastname@example.org)Magnus Eriksson, CFO, +46 733 82 84 80, E-mail: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)