Ework Group AB (publ) publishes Interim Report, January – March 2022: New record quarter and strengthened position
“Ework has had a positive start to 2022 with yet another record quarter. The market is strong and we had for the first time over 12,000 consultants on assignment. Net sales increased by 24 percent and what is especially pleasing is that EBIT amounted to SEK 47 M, an increase by 71 percent. The increased profitability shows increased cost efficiency, scalability and a higher added value of our services."
Extract from CEO Karin Schreil’s commentary to the Interim Report
First quarter 2022 compared to 2021
· Net sales increased by 24 percent to SEK 3,924 M (3,165). The increase is due to a significant increase in customer demand and successful sales to existing and new customers.
· EBIT increased 71 percent to SEK 47.0 MSEK (27.6).
· The EBIT-margin increased to 1.2 percent (0.9) due to a sales mix with a higher added value and a cost efficient volume increase. The comparative figures include non-recurring costs amounting to SEK 3.1 M.
· Profit after financial items increased by 58 percent to SEK 45.0 M (28.6).
· Order intake increased by 23 percent to SEK 4,873 M (3,955).
· The number of consultants on assignment surpassed 12,000 for the first time and reached a record level of 12,278 (10,320).
· Earnings per share after tax before and after dilution amounted to SEK 2.05 (1.29), an increase by 59 percent
The complete Interim Report is available via link below or at www.eworkgroup.com
For further information, please contact:
Karin Schreil, CEO, +46 (0)70 794 58 83
Klas Rewelj, CFO, +46 (0) 8 50 60 55 00, +46 (0)70 626 54 24
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Ework Group AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 10:45 a.m. (CET) on 2 May 2022, through the agency of the CEO.
Ework Group is a market-leading and independent consultant provider operating in northern Europe, which focuses on IT, telecom, technology, and business development. Without having consultants employed, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right competence from the whole market. Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000, and is now active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The firm has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and has close to 12,000 consultants on assignment. Ework’s head office is in Stockholm. Its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.