Act as an IT Architect in PARMA runtime team - support enhancement process, integration request and be part of application redesign/transformation which is planned for next year. We aim to implement Microservices concept, so the experience with Microservices implementation is very importan.
The purpose of PARMA is to manage unique identities for all Volvo business partners. Is used as an identification in the business transactions.
Required skills & experience
• Over 10+ years of IT Experience with a minimum of 5 years of designer/architect experience
• 6+ years of experience designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using Microsoft technology stackExperience in Microsoft technologies – C#.NET, .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI, WebForms)
• Experience in guiding and designing solution architecture for projects
• Be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry
• Robust knowledge in software architecture principles including object-oriented programming, continuous integration/continuous delivery, SOLID principles, master data management (MDM) and a good understanding of domain-driven design (DDD)
• Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
• Experience designing and developing web-based systems, utilizing N-Tier, Microservices, Event-Driven, and Service-Oriented architectures
• Experience with claims-based authentication (OAuth/Open ID Connect/SAML), and/or PingFederate, RBAC
• Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes or any other containerization platforms
• Experience in working in both on-premise Microservices, SOA architectures and Cloud (ideally)
ASAP - Open end date
Architekt systemów i rozwiązań
Zaloguj się, aby aplikować. Jeśli nie masz jeszcze swojego konta, możesz je szybko założyć.