• Location: Mydlana 2, Wrocław
• Rate: approx. 90 pln/h B2B. There is also possibility of contract of employment
• End date: 03.11.2020 (then possibility of extension)
• Microsoft environment knowledge
• Understanding of networking principals
• Analytical ability to troubleshoot complex incidents
• General IT knowledge as a base to quick learn and support large number of business applications
• Active Directory (PC Environment) knowledge would be a plus
A DBS Support Agent is a person working within the DBS organization who handles incoming Service Requests. Normal tasks are:
• Receiving (Answering phone calls from end users) and registering Service Requests (SR)
• Trouble shooting and resolution of SR’s thanks to knowledge of Volvo business applications used in dealer and workshop, personal skills, knowledge base, vendor literature and communication with team members
• Transfer/Escalation of SR’s to other Support Groups (SG)
• Keeping track of and follow up of SR’s transferred to other SG
• Informing users as to the progress of SR’s
Responsibility for the Team SR’s.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
DBS Poland Agent responsibilities
• Direct contact with users and customers from Regions: EMEA
• Solving problems that appear in Volvo Dealer’s and Workshop’s applications (business knowledge needed).
• Working according to established rules and procedures as a member of Global DBS Organization (registering, closing, monitoring and follow-up Service Requests),
• Working in accordance with ITIL and DBS Best Practices
good social skills, patient, well organized, able to work in multi task system, open-minded, wants to be part of the team, shares knowledge, customer oriented, learns quickly
English - C1/B2 proficiency required
German - C2 native proficiency
Russian - C1 proficiency will be an additional asset
ASAP - 2020-01-16
Dział pomocy technicznej i wsparcia
Zaloguj się, aby aplikować. Jeśli nie masz jeszcze swojego konta, możesz je szybko założyć.