We realize a recruitment process for the position MS Dynamics Navision Support Agent to the project of our client from automotive industry. You will be part of the maintenance team handling all inquiries and requests related to Navision Software by client.
Location: Młochów (Warsaw area, Poland) or Warwick (UK)
• Take ownership of issues, prioritization, fault diagnosis, tracking progress
• Key point of contact regarding operational support activities for the IT Business counterparts
• Provide application and technical support to users
• Guide users how to use the system in their jobs (build business methods for users)
• Manage escalated incidents from 1st line and liaising with other areas of the business to progress the resolution of escalated calls
• Ensure all incidents are properly recorded and administrated in the appointed Volvo Group incident or request management tooling and communicated with all parties needed (e.g. end-users, business)
• Respect commitments according to the support part of the Business SLA
• Identify actual and potential software problems, troubleshoot, provide first analysis and coordinate with consultants/specialists as needed to resolve issues.
• Perform application root cause analysis and problem investigation
• Participate in the planning of application maintenance and enhancement activities
• Participate in project phases including: testing, preparing for the support phase, roll-out, etc.
• Manage securities and permissions within Navision
• Provide case status reports to key stakeholders
• Provide a daily report on all open incidents, requests and events
• Follow, improve guidelines, work instructions and task descriptions
• Prior proven Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience
• 2-3 years’ experience in customer service / business support
• Flexible worktime (occasionally outside regular business hours)
• Open-minded, can-do attitude and pro-active approach
• MSSQL database management jobs, monitoring, procedures
• Systems integration (basic)
• Basic knowledge of accounting processes
• Basic knowledge of incident and problem management
• Use ITSM tools such as Service Now, BMC Remedy or similar will be considered a plus
• English – B2
• Individually chosen trainings and courses
• Professional and career growth
• Multisport and private medical care cards
• An interesting job for a big organization
• Transparent work conditions with both Ework Group and the Client
Prosimy o przesłanie
Nie masz jeszcze konta Ework? Możesz je łatwo założyć używając Twojego profilu na portalu LinkedIn! Aby to zrobić kliknij na przycisk Zarejestruj się.
2019-11-04 - 2020-03-31
Inne systemy ERP
Zaloguj się, aby aplikować. Jeśli nie masz jeszcze swojego konta, możesz je szybko założyć.