Ework Group is a market-leading and independent competence provider operating in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The company focuses on IT, telecom, technology and business development. Ework Group is bridging the gap between competence and assignments. Through the vast portfolio of services solutions Ework Group makes competence accessible to companies as well as assignments accessible to professionals in order to contribute to a more dynamic, well-functioning and future proof competence market.
Ework Group was founded in Sweden in 2000 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The company has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors and over 11,000 consultants on assignment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create concept, plan and execute all digital marketing content including web, SEO/ SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Open new and maintain current social media presence across key digital channels and deliver the corresponding content
- work together with SEO professionals to deliver the accurate content through various channels and ensure it’s optimized for search and customer experience with a clear focus on quality lead acquisition
- measure the content effectiveness and implement the corresponding modifications
- drive the consistent storytelling in different brand touchpoints
- execute the content strategy by implementing appropriate localization/ translation strategies and ensuring a consistent global experience in Swedish and English
- cooperate with internal and external teams and partners on marketing content in order to ensure high-quality, on-brand and consistent content delivery
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- University degree with a focus on marketing or communications
- Min 2 years of experience in the field of Digital Content & Campaign management, agency background will be an asset
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English & fluent in Swedish
- Solid experience with providing content/campaign/creativity optimizations for improving results for the brand
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Previous experience in B2B consultancy market
- Work for a company with solid 20 years’ experience on the market
- Open and warm corporate culture
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Opportunities to have a real influence on business
Placement: Central Stockholm, Sweden.
Application: Submit your application in English via email@example.com and mark it with “Content Marketing Specialist”.
Welcome with your application!
Ework will collect and process your application in accordance with the Company’s privacy notice. Click here to learn more about Ework’s handling of data in the recruitment process