For our client we are looking for three Project Engineers
• Responsible of control and protection software design and testing
• Deliver customer requirement in the area of responsibilities
• Support project manager and FST leader in technical issues related with area of responsibilities
• Interface with customers, participate in customer meeting, respond to customer queries.
• Follow project schedule and delivery deadlines, give feedback to Project manager regarding risks and delays related with area of responsibilities
• Support junior project members working in his area of responsibilities
• Maintain high quality to his/hers deliverables
• Participate in continuous follow-up; project scope, time and budget
• Report deviations with suggested mitigating actions
• Provide line- and project organization with relevant information
• Make technical solution related decisions
• Experience in HVDC projects or AC substation projects, with focus in control and protection
• Knowledge of MACH system is an advantage
• Knowledge of HiDraw software is an advantage
• Target oriented
• Stress resistant
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 2019-12-31
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current)
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.