In this role you will be part of our Client in Västerås working in the project responsible for a train upgrade.
Conduct testing and verification activities for assignments of low/medium testing complexity of systems, subsystems or products effectively and cost-efficiently, and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
Executes testing according to schedule. Prepares project test documentation.
Provides technical support during installation of test objects in the test area.
Provide train systems engineering advice for the vehicle as a whole and for the key vehicle systems (such as TCMS - train control system, HVAC, propulsion, brakes, doors, on-train communications etc.)
Optimization of the maintenance on trains as per defined balanced examination schedules
Contribution to Health and Safety on a daily basis.
• Experience of Mechanical or Electrical fault finding
• Experience of Mechanical or Electrical repairs
• Troubleshooting and evidence gathering.
• Railway experience is needed.
• English speaking
• Avaliable to work evenings
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 2020-06-30
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.