For our client we are looking for a Virtual Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for a Virtual Manufacturing Engineer to work with analysis of alternative manufacturing scenarios by different types of simulation models. You will answer questions in fields ranging from station to factory level to ensure a process-driven product development, with focus on production-effective product solutions. This in an environment of both highly Automated Production as well as in more Manual stations/lines. Advanced simulation tools are used by the Virtual Manufacturing Engineer and it has progressed to the point where most of the design verification is done using computer simulations rather than physical prototypes. It encompasses simulation, validation and optimization of products and manufacturing systems.
• Bachelor of Science Production Engineering or Systems with emphasis in Robotics, preferably Master of Science
• Industrial or academic experience in CAE/robotic simulation tools will be highly valued
• Experience or knowledge about joining methods used in Body in White processes.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Today our customers main tools are Process Simulate, Process Designer, Plant Simulation, Teamcenter Manufacturing, CATIA V5, AutoCAD.
• Skills in Ergo simulation and balancing tools are highly valued
• Handle and enjoy working with several 3D IT tools
• Enthusiasm in optimizing the manufacturing system and car body by using simulation
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 2019-12-31
Övrig virtuell teknik
CAE - Computer Aided Engineering
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.