Site Reliability Engineer – Stockholm, Sweden The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) owns and develops the infrastructure needed for our clients Connectivity Platform (ECP) and supporting services. The SRE is also responsible for making sure the services included in the ECP platform have the characteristics and qualities needed for the intended use.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK You will work to understand the operational requirements (OLA’s) and develop an infrastructure architecture and tools that meet these requirements. You will monitor the performance of the system and refine the management of the infrastructure from both a performance and cost perspective so that it is optimal and balanced at all times. You will also work closely with our DevOps teams to deliver efficiently by empowering them with excellent tools that you develop. These might be for example monitoring tools, infrastructure pipeline components etc. You have the capacity to advise developer/architect about infrastructural questions, to proactively work in the SRE team.
Core Responsibilities: • Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
• Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
• Maintain services once they are life by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
• Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
• Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
YOU • International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Great listener and communicator. You will join a truly global team and work with other offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Proactive. You are keen for the new experience, responsibility, and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. You like to explore new ways of thinking and you are oriented towards innovation.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Mentoring others. You enjoy helping others grow, always keen to share your knowledge and hear out other perspectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • Degree computer science / information technology / engineering.
• Several years of experience with dynamic, web-scale cloud architectures.
• Experience within this stack would be beneficial: node.js, Kafka, kubernetes on IBM cloud, Google, Amazon and Azure components. Atlassian suite of tools, Jenkins, Splunk, Prometheus.
• Interested in IoT and smart home, maybe with a special interest in your own smart home automation.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 20-09-2020
Work load: 100%
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
ASAP - 2020-09-20
Övrigt verksamhetsutveckling och Stategi
Projektledning / Projektledare
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.