Security analyst - IT Security & Compliance officer
For our client we are looking for a Security Analyst
We are looking for Security analyst to work as IT Security & Compliance officer in an assignment to develop and maintain IT risk and security governance framework including strategy, directives and effective processes. Task in this assignment are:
• Maintain compliance to directives, controls and other requirements.
• Define, drive and monitor the IT Risk and Security strategy and related objectives.
• Perform analysis of IT security incidents and supplier reports and formulate relevant mitigations and remedies.
• Support IT Security crisis management and forensic investigations.
• Act as subject matter expert for IT risk analysis and business continuity planning.
• Plan and drive compliance audits internally and versus external IT suppliers and business partners.
Work together with our customers iSOC with use case development and incident response
• Qradar, SIEM tool
• Use case development for SOC
• Threat hunting
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
2019-09-02 - 2020-01-31
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.