For our client we are looking for a Intergration Developer
We are looking for you who understand the importance of high data quality. With us, you will help create efficient, maintenance-friendly and robust system integration solutions, focusing on the technical perspective. You have several years of experience working with system integrations in Microsoft environments such as Azure and Biztalk and you have worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns.
Being able to master English in speech and writing is a requirement, fluent in Swedish is preferable but not a must. Regardless of language you communicate effectively with project management and architects by combining your technical and your good communication skills.
Activities and responsibilities
• Develop new system integrations between new ERP and legacy systems according to company principles
• Analyse business needs and strategies and find sustainable, long term and cost-effective solutions
• Automate development processes of repeated integration patterns to reduce development time
• Automate deployment and migration of integration solutions between different environments
• Close collaboration with Project Managers and Architects within the program
• 2+ years integration development using Biztalk as integration platform
• 2+ years integration development using Integration Services in Azure
• API development using RESTful principles
• Good ability to create various documentation, and to work towards specific deadlines
• Knowledge about supply chain processes and system landscapes for large retailers is a merit
• Experience from working with complex system integrations, processes and information flows
Mature, fearless, driven, structured, communicative and good at managing many different stakeholders.
Start: 2019-08-14, looking for canidates to interview asap!
Work load: 100%
Working language: English and Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
2019-08-12 - 2019-12-31
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.