For our client we are looking for a BIM specialist.
HVDC is implementing BIM (Building Information Modelling) processes and tools. The implementation process requires application governance, support and development.
We are looking for a BIM specialist with deep knowledge in BIM processes and tools who can help us to define operation, maintenance and development procedures for the BIM applications as well as develop needed interfaces between already existing CAD/PLM systems and the new BIM 360 solution. Ideally you have a deep knowledge in BIM applications, customizations, processes and application usage.
Knowledge in PLM systems are qualifying.
• As a foundation, you have a minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in engineering /Civil Design or a related field, combined with at least three years of experience in 3D Modelling.
• It’s required that you have at least three years of experience from Revit Architecture MagiCAD, Dynamo, AutoCAD and Navisworks, as well as 1-3 years of experience from BIM model and data coordination.
• You have a general knowledge of National and International BIM standards.
• Experience from BIM implementations is qualifying.
• On a personal level, you are a natural leader with a creative mindset, great interpersonal skills and excellent ability to resolve issues.
• In this role you need to be self-motivated and work effectively both independently and as part of the team.
• You need to have a high level of integrity and a results-based orientation.
• It’s important that you communicate well at all levels of the organization and get your messages across in a coherent and clear way.
• Fluency in English is required, whereas Swedish and other additional languages are highly valued.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish/English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
2020-02-01 - 2020-05-01
Revit Architecture (Autodesk) byggnadsdesign
För att ansöka
Logga in för att ansöka till uppdraget.
Har du inget konto skapar du enkelt ett.