Every year Computerworld, Poland, releases TOP200 report.
This year Ework Group was ranked second in the category “The largest providers of IT solutions and services for the IT sector in 2022”, up one place since the list for 2021.
For more than 30 years, Computerworld has drafted a comprehensive report on the domestic ICT industry from the perspective of several hundred IT companies and telecommunications operators working in the sector. The report includes the best IT companies operating in the Polish market.
Many different categories
This year Ework Group was in a lot of different categories and ranked highest in the category “The largest providers of IT solutions and services for the IT sector in 2022”. In this category Ework Group ranked at number 2, one place higher than the year before.
“We are introducing an innovative business model in Poland, where we are also a leader in this solution in Scandinavia. Our actions are based on a holistic approach to collaboration with clients who value the most effective solutions. We continue to develop our services and ensure continuous expansion of our competencies to be prepared for potential market changes.” Says Katarzyna Milewska, Head of Market Unit Poland.
Other categories Ework ranked in:
- The largest IT companies operating in Poland in 2022: Ework Group ranked 56th, up from 73rd place in 2021.
- IT companies with the highest revenue growth in IT in 2022: Ework Group ranked 25th.
- The largest providers of IT solutions and services for large companies and corporations in 2022: Ework Group ranked 13th, up from 21st place in 2021.
- The largest providers of IT services in 2022: Ework Group ranked 16th, up from 24th place in 2021.
- The largest providers of IT staff leasing services in 2022: Ework Group ranked 4th.